Are you in Perimenopause (or think you might be) and totally unsure on exactly how you should be using our Femcare products? Allow us to assist!
First of all, what is Perimenopause?
Perimenopause is defined as the period leading up to menopause and can start as early as the mid-30s to early 40s. It’s a time defined by hormonal fluctuations and irregular periods.
Here are some ideas on how to utilize Mae during perimenopause:
- Routinely 2 to 3 times a week, as a preventive measure for vaginal dryness
- 10 to 60 minutes prior to intercourse to ensure lubrication
- After intercourse to maintain perfect vaginal pH
Here are some ideas on how to utilize Cleo during perimenopause:
- Routinely 1 to 3 times a week, as a preventive measure for labial dryness
- Use when your labial skin is irritated
- Use when your labial skin is dry
If you have any questions about how to use Damiva products, let’s chat! Our team is always ready to talk all things Mae & Cleo.
How do you use Mae or Cleo? Do you have a specific routine that works best for you? Email us at Hello@damiva.com! We always love to hear the way women in our amazing Damiva community use our 100% natural products to soothe & moisturize.